Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking With a Twist” Helps You Get Maximum Mileage Out Of Your
Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking With A Twist” Events are designed to:
• Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
• Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
• Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”.
M.Dulberg, WebbyWeb Designs, 2016
Why is it called “Networking with a Twist”?
Because we’re different.
Have you ever gone a networking event and been:-
• Monopolised by someone who was trying to make a sale?
• Interrupted every time you found someone worth listening to by the ‘agenda’?
• Inundated with business cards… most of them meaningless and irrelevant?
• Frustrated because you didn’t get to talk to anyone relevant?
• Awkward and embarrassed because you didn’t know anyone and didn’t want to interrupt?
We have… and we hate it! As business owners ourselves, we know time is a scarce and non-renewable resource. Yet networks are critical if we are to gain access to the people, services, products, and ideas we need. That’s why we designed a different type of networking event that delivers maximum value in minimum time and makes sure you aren’t standing on your own.
When you register, we’ll ask about your networking goals:-
• People you’d like to meet
• Partnerships you are looking for
• Services or products you need
• Complementary businesses etc.
This information enables us to introduce you to like-minded people when you arrive, and place you strategically at tables that give you the greatest opportunity to make connections with the people you are looking for.
In addition to ample opportunity for conversation during open networking and table conversations, this month our valuable insight is:
BONUS Insight - Marketing Outside the Inbox – are you missing out?
How real world touchpoints can transform your customer’s journey, and boost your bottom line
You invest time at networking events, now how can you nurture those relationships?
Because online communication has become the "normal" , many businesses have forgotten the value of helpful and creative communication offline. If you can build real world touchpoints into your customer journey, you’ll immediately stand out for all the right reasons.
Our speaker will share her experience and philosophy plus share her 5 TOP TIPS on the importance of touchpoints.
You will take home lots of practical tips and ideas that are simple and affordable to implement.
Improve your approach as you discover
- What you can do to stay top of mind
- How to make yourself memorable
- Ways to connect more meaningfully
Our speaker:- Viv Kane
Vivienne Kane is a passionate believer in the benefits of personal, hands on communication – whether it’s by phone, by post, face to face or through events. As a business owner for almost 20 years, and the co-founder of Minuteman Press Prahran, she works every day with small businesses to help them make a bigger, better impact right through marketing, sales and service or product delivery. And that means a healthier bottom line.
Your Time Matters is dedicated to helping individuals, business owners, and corporations develop the networking skills and business knowledge they need to accelerate their growth and achieve their goals, making businesses bigger and better.
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
• 2 1/2 hours of open networking and matched conversations giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others
• 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with (so no one monopolises the conversation)
• YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful discussions (great for improving conversation skills)
• You learn more about yourself and your business as well as about others’
• An informative and relevant speaker to provide ideas and guidance for your business
- There is always some refreshments. Perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips or similar. You are able to purchase your own drinks at bar prices, this keeps the ticket price down.
- The valuable insight.
- The strategic matching for conversations to meet you needs or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or opportunity to collaborate.
Why are Bookings Essential and Close 24 Hours Prior to Event?
Why? - Because we take time to strategically match you with other guests at tables, and line up suitable introductions for when you arrive.
“Your Time Matters’ events are about connecting, engaging, building relationships and seeking opportunities to grow yourself and your business… Not selling!”
NON - REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE
LIMITED SEATING -
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
NON - REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE